Make Democracy Work!
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging informed and active participation in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Important Note on Absentee Ballots Learn More
- Important Note on Absentee Ballots
LWVG 95th Anniversary Event Learn More
- LWVG Celebrates 95 Years
Positions Learn More
The Voter Learn More
- The Voter
Voter's Guide 2015 Learn More
- Voter's Guide 2015
Join or Renew Your Membership Learn More
- Click on the Join button for Renewing, or Joining via Pay Pal. You will be taken to the Join Form and can either print out the form to mail back to us with your check, or click on the Pay Pal links provided to enter your credit card information. Click the big red Join button to Renew or Join. Thank you!
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Voter Registration Learn More
- How to register to vote.
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Our Publications Learn More
- Facts for Greenwich Voters
Register for our 95th Anniversary Event
Reserve your place today!
League of Women Voters of Greenwich Celebrates its 95th Anniversary!
Sunday, October 16th
4 - 7 PM
Round Hill Community House
The League of Women Voters of Greenwich Position Statement
RTM Study Recommendations